The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is an autonomous public business school established in 1963 by the Government of India (Ministry of Commerce and Industry) to help professionalize the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources; generating, analysing and disseminating data; and conducting research. Its flagship program is the Master of Business Administration in International Business (MBA-IB).
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline with 50% marks in Graduation (45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
- Candidates appearing in final year of Graduation can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 8th October 2018.
- No age limit.
How to apply
Applications are to be submitted online with the requisite fees either through online mode or through a DD in favour of INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE, payable at NEW DELHI.
- General/OBC candidates: Rs. 1550/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 775/-
- Foreign National/NRI candidates: US$ 80 (INR Rs. 4500)
The links for applying are as given below.
- General category students click here.
- SC/ST/PWD/OBC (NCL) candidates click here.
- Foreign Nationals/NRIs click here.
- The admission test is a multiple choice objective type written test (in English).
- Duration of the test is two hours and will cover English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis.
- Last date to fill the Online Application Form: Friday, 15th September 2017
- Last date for Request for Test Centre Change(Centre Change Fee : Rs. 1000.00): Friday, 3rd November 2017
- Downloading of Admit Card: Wednesday, 15th November 2017
- Written Test: Sunday, 3rd December 2017 (10 a.m – 12 noon)
- Last date to fill the Online Application Form and to submit GMAT Score for Foreign Nationals and NRIs: Thursday, 15th February 2018
For any query / problem please send an email at email@example.com OR call 011-3914 7213(Direct), 3914 7200-05(Ext. 621) Please mention your application no. for all the queries.
For full details, please visit the official website link given here.