Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is inviting applications from highly interested and motivated candidates for the post of Research Associates on contractual basis for Research Division at IIFT, New Delhi.
The candidates should be a Post Graduate preferably in Economics/International Business/Management or related discipline with the good academic record.
Candidate should have:
- Knowledge of statistical, econometric techniques and Trade databases,
- Relevant experience of carrying out data analysis, exploratory research,
- Excellent command over written and spoken English with good writing skills and
- Experience of report writing and project coordination,
- High level of proficiency in presentation skills including PowerPoint Presentation and graphic presentation/animation.
Roles and Responsibilities
The candidate would be expected to work hard and travel in India and overseas on short notice.
The Candidates are also required to come on Saturdays / Sundays, as and when needed in lieu of which compensatory off would be given.
All-inclusive of Rs.40,000/-
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply here.
22 March, 2020