Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur, an Institute of National Importance engaged in teaching, research and development requires temporary faculty for the Department of Aerospace Engineering & Applied Mechanics, IIEST, Shibpur.
The Institute invites application from Indian nationals, possessing excellent academic background, commitment to top quality teaching and proven credentials for carrying out outstanding research and development for the said Center.
Name of the Post: ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (Temporary Faculty)
No. of Post: 03
Remuneration: Rs.39,000/- (consolidated)
- Bachelor Degree in Aerospace Engineering/Aeronautical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Master or Doctoral level specialization in: Propulsion / Flight Dynamics & Control / Space Dynamics / Aero Structures / Aero Dynamics / Orbital Mechanics. (with 1st Class, 60% marks or GPA 6.5/10)
Desirable Qualification: PhD in relevant field
Reservation: Without any compromise on qualification, experience and competence, reservation as per Government of India rules is applicable.
Tenure: One semester, extensible upto five semester.
- Degrees referred above should have been awarded by a recognized University / Institute.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for interview. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final.
- The Institute reserves the right to call for interview only those candidates shortlisted on the basis of their qualification, experience, research and publication records and departmental requirements etc.
Candidates possessing requisite qualification & experience are required to apply in prescribed application form and Bio-data sheet (downloaded from the website www.iiests.ac.in) and to submit to the Receiving Section of the Institute either in person or by post.
The application, completed in all respect along with eight (8) sets of photocopies of it and Biodata sheet must reach to the “Dean, Faculty Affairs, IIEST, Shibpur, WB -711103, India”.
The Last date of submission of application is 12th May 2017. A scanned copy of the application form should also be sent to email@example.com. Only one set of self-attested copy of mark sheet(s), certificate(s) and testimonial(s) etc. is to be attached with the original.
For more details, please see the official notification here.