Indian Institute Democratic Leadership (IIDL), a center promoted by Rambhau Mhalgi Prbodhini, is designed to produce trained, ethical and responsible leaders, in short “New Leaders for a New India”.
The objective of the Indian Institute of Democratic Leadership (IIDL) is to provide a deep insight in to the socio-political ground reality of India, to inculcate and enhance leadership values and capacities, to equip the participants with necessary skill-sets for having a career in politics, public affairs, voluntary organisations and allied areas.
About the Programme
The Post Graduate Programme (PGP) in Leadership, Politics and Governance is a unique inter-disciplinary course designed to close the gap between young talent and India’s democratic political entity and governance.
The PGP will follow a trimester pattern. There will three courses namely:
- Leadership and Management
- Politics and Democracy
- Governance and Public Policy
Who can attend?
- Graduates: Graduates from all streams
- Social Workers: Political and social workers of today and tomorrow
- Future Politicians: Youth that aspires to join politics
- Policy-Makers: Youth that aspires to engage with policy-makers
- Civil Servants: Aspiring Civil Servants
- Media Professionals: Aspiring Journalists and Media professionals
- Development Sector: Youth that aspires to work in the non-profit or development sector
- Contribute to society: All those who desire to contribute to the society in a meaningful way
- Duration: 9 months
- No. of seats: 40
- Application Fee: Rs. 400
- Tuition Fee: Rs. 1,75,000
- Hostel and Mess Fee: Rs 75,000
- The online application form is available here.
- Participants should pay registration fee** of Rs ₹1000. Proof of payment to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the candidate is shortlisted he/she would get a confirmation through email/phone call along with the interview dates.
- After the interview, all the candidates selected for the PGP would be intimated on the admission process
The bank account details for payment of application fee is given below.
Dena Bank, Saving A/C Name : RAMBHAU MHALGI PRABODHINI.
Branch : Uttan, Bhayandar, Thane.
A/C Number : 034810003764.
RTGS/IFSC Code : BKDN0470348.
- Last date of Applying: June 10
- Interview Round (tentative): June 20
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates: June 30
- Admissions (tentative): July 5
- PGP commences (tentative): August 1
For more information, please visit the official page given here.
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)