Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB), Kolkata is inviting applications from highly interested and motivated candidates for the post of Project Assistant Level-III in a Time bound research project for a temporary period purely on contractual basis.
Project Assistant Level – III
No. of Vacancies
Name of the Project
CSIR Sickle Cell Anaemia Mission (HCP-008).
M.Sc in Biological Science with 55% marks.
least 2 years of experience in human hematopoietic stem cell culture, lentivirus transduction, HSC culture & expansion, Flow cytometry & Molecular Biology.
Rs.28,000 plus HRA.
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling all the above conditions may appear for the walk-in-interview to be held on 22.10.2019 from 09.30 a.m.(Reporting time) in the IICB Jadavpur Campus with duly filled up Application Form in the prescribed format as furnished herein-under the download link and the following documents original and self attested copy –
(1) Matriculation Certificate in support of your date of birth,
(2) Original reprints of all testimonials regarding educational qualification,
(3) No Objection Certificate from the employer if employed,
(5) One Passport size photograph.No. of Vacancies
Walk-in Interview Date
From 09.30 – 10.00 am.
Terms & Conditions
- The engagement is purely temporary and, therefore, does not confer any right / claim implicit or explicit for regularization or absorption against any IICB / CSIR post.
- The age and qualifications will be reckoned as on the date of interview.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PH and women candidates as per rules.