The Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition is an autonomous body under Ministry of Tourism, Government of India.
The topic for the All-India Essay competition is “Hospitality Education and Career”.
- The essay should be between 700-800 words.
- The essay should be in English in Arial 12 font.
- The entries should be forwarded to email@example.com with a covering letter from the principal of the school/college of the student
11th and 12th Class Students are eligible.
Last date to submit your entries is November 30, 2017.
- First Prize: Rs. 40,000.
- Second Prize: Rs. 30,000.
- Third Prize: Rs. 20,000.
- Consolation Prize: Rs. 10,000.
Winners also win a day trip to Taj Mahal and free passes to watch Republic Day parade rehearsal on 23 Jan, 2018 and Sound and Light show at Red Fort/Old Fort.
Phone: 040-27427569; Mobile: +91-8374787988