Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA), Amethi offers Ab-initio to Commercial Pilot Licence Course for issue of CPL with Multi–engine endorsement and Instrument Rating (IR) on Multi-engine Aircraft.
Shortlisted candidates shall be inducted as per Final Merit in THREE batches starting August 2019.
Candidates can also opt for B.Sc. (Aviation) Degree, being conducted simultaneously with CPL Course. Duration of this course will be 03 years.
Total Seats: 100
Age Limit: Minimum 17 years at the time of joining
Passed in English, Maths & Physics at min 10+2 level with minimum 55% Aggregate Marks in Maths & Physics. (50% for SC / ST / EWS / OBC Candidates (in Non-Creamy Layer))
Rs. 42 Lacs payable in four quarterly installments in one year.
There is also an additional expenditure of about Rs. 2 Lac towards cost of Uniform, Study Material, Navigation Computer, Head Phones etc.
The training fee and other expenditure are the same for all category candidates.
For details about financial assistance, click here.
ONLINE Written Test, Viva/Interview and Pilot Aptitude Test in the following manner:
Written Test: At allotted centres on 01 June 2019 (Saturday) 13:30 hrs.
Syllabus for Written Test: General English, Maths, Physics, Reasoning & Current Affairs (10+2 level objective type questions only and no negative marking).
Interview / Viva:
All shortlisted Candidates will be required to produce following documents in original as well as one photocopy of each document at the time of interview ( starting from 08 July 2019, Monday)
- Proof of Date of Birth (such as 10th Class certificate)
- 10th Mark sheet
- 10+2 Mark sheet
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC Candidates
- A Certificate from the competent Authority that the OBC Candidate does not belong to Creamy layer.
- A Certificate from an officer not below the rank of Tehsildar that the candidate falls under EWS category.
- Admit Card Downloaded for Written Test
Pilot Aptitude Test / Psychometric Test:
Only successful candidates in Pilot Aptitude / Psychometric Test shall qualify for final selection.
No relaxation criteria will be applicable for SC/ST/EWS/OBC Candidates in Pilot Aptitude/Psychometric Test.
All Selected Candidates including SC / ST / EWS / OBC will be required to pay commitment money of Rs. 2 Lacs (non-refundable but adjustable against the total fee) by 05 Aug 2019 to secure their seat.
How to apply
Apply online at this page.
Application Fee: Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 10,000 for General, OBC and EWS candidates, to be paid either through internet banking, debit or credit cards or through Bank Challan payable at any branch of State Bank of India as per instructions for Fee Deposit. SC & ST candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- Last Date for Submitting Applications with Offline Payment Mode: 30th April 2019, Tuesday
- Last Date for Submitting Applications with Online Payment Mode: 10th May 2019, Friday
- Download of Admit Cards: 22nd May 2019, Wednesday
- Online Written Test: 1st June 2019, Saturday
- Interview Schedule to Successful Candidates: 13th June 2019, Thursday
- Interviews / Aptitude Test Start: 8th July 2019, Monday
- Final Result: 20th July 2019, Saturday
- Last Date for Payment of Commitment Money: 5th August 2019, Monday
For any queries, contact
Phone: +91 (535) 2441150, 2441528, 2441529, 2441147 EXTN499, 417
Delhi Office: Phone: +91 (11) 24615370, 24655796