The objective of the Ignacy Lukasiewicz Scholarship Programme is to support the socio-economic growth of developing countries (with the exclusion of Europe and Central Asia) by way of raising the level of education and professional qualifications of these countries’ citizens. It is a joint scholarship initiative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange (NAWA) in the form of Polish development aid.
The Programme offers a scholarship to foreign students, enabling them to complete full-time second-cycle studies in the following fields: engineering and technical sciences, agricultural sciences, exact sciences and life sciences at higher education institutions (HEIs) supervised by the minister competent for higher education and science, within the regulation period of education.
Candidates must :
- not be Polish citizens and must not have applied for Polish citizenship;
- plan to commence second-cycle studies or a preparatory course in the academic year 2020/21;
- be students of the last year of first-cycle studies in the fields of engineering and technical sciences, agricultural sciences, exact sciences and life sciences at the time of submitting the application
- not have previously obtained a Master’s degree
- not have previously been granted a scholarship under the Programme;
- speak English at least at the B2 level.
Programme applications will be accepted till 16 March 2020, by 15:00 Central European Time (local Warsaw time), exclusively in electronic form through the NAWA ICT system accessible here. Late applications will not be accepted.
For any queries, contact
Telephone no: 0048 22-390-35-78