IFB is one of India’s largest home appliance companies. Our range of products covers Laundry Solutions – Washing Machines, Dryers; Living Solutions – ACs, Modular Kitchens & Kitchen Solutions – Hobs, Chimneys, Microwaves, Dishwashers, Ovens.
The IFB Essentials Packaging Design Challenge is a contest that challenges contestants to create a cohesive/unified identity for 4 products from the Essentials Range.
The elements of the unified Brand Identity are to include Form ex. bottle, tub, carton shape and Graphic Language.
- The competition is free to enter for anyone regardless of whether they are a professional designer, non-designer, or a student.
- Entries from individuals or teams will be accepted.
- Entrants may enter more than one design if they wish. However, entrants will need to fill out and submit a separate registration form for each design they submit.
- 1st Prize: Rs. 1,00,000
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 75,000
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 50,000
How to Register?
Contestants will need to submit their entry via this form and include the following information and deliverables:
- A description of the design explaining the concept (maximum 300 words)
- Legible 3D sketches, 3D renders, drawings of the concepts
- The Concept should be presented in pdf format with file size not exceeding 2MB
- All entrants must read and agree to be bound by the competition terms and conditions before entering.
- Entries open: July 15, 2020
- Entries close: September 15, 2020
- Shortlist: September 25, 2020
- Winners: September 30, 2020
For more information, click the link below.