CfP: IEEE International Symposium on Smart Electronic Systems @ NIT Rourkela [Dec 16-18]: Submit by Aug 20
The primary objective of the IEEE International Symposium on Smart Electronic Systems (IEEE-iSES, formerly IEEE-iNIS) is to provide a platform for both hardware and software researchers to interact under one umbrella for further development of smart electronic systems. Efficient and secure data sensing, storage, and processing play pivotal roles in the current information age.
The state-of-the-art smart electronic systems cater to the needs of efficient sensing, storage, and computing. At the same time, efficient algorithms and software used for faster analysis and retrieval of desired information are becoming increasingly important. Big data which are large, complex data sets, are now a part of the Internet world. Storing and processing needs of the enormous amount of structured and unstructured data are getting increasingly challenging.
At the same time, the Internet of Things (IoT) and cyber-physical systems (CPS) have been evolving with the simultaneous development of hardware and software and span across everyday consumer electronics. The performance and efficiency of the present, as well as the future generations of computing and information processing systems, are largely dependent upon advances in both hardware and software.
- Nanoelectronic VLSI and Sensor Systems (NVS)
- Molecular electronics,
- bio-molecular and biologically-inspired computing,
- Nanoelectronics for energy harvesting,
- Spintronics, domain-wall, and phase-change memories,
- Memristor and memristive systems,
- Advanced 3D IC technologies, design techniques, and 3D packaging,
- On-chip interconnection network design, modeling, and simulation,
- GPU, HPC, and large-scale cloud-based computing,
- Quantum computing, communication, and information processing,
- Application-specific circuit, system, and sensor design using nanoelectronics,
- Chip to System design for critical applications,
- Electronic design automation (EDA) or computer-aided design (CAD) methods covering these areas.
To submit your papers online, click here.
- Last date for abstract submission: Aug 20, 2019.
- Paper acceptance: Sept 14, 2019.
- Full paper Submission: Oct 9, 2019.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.