2019 IEEE 9th International Advance Computing Conference (IACC 2019) is being organized with the objective of bringing together researchers, developers, and practitioners from academia and industry working in the area of advanced computing.
The conference consists of keynote lectures, tutorials, workshops and oral presentations on all aspects of advanced computing. It is being organized specifically to help the computer industry to derive benefits from the advances of next-generation computer and communication technology.
Researchers invited to speak, will present the latest developments and technical solutions in the areas of High-Performance Computing, Advances in Communication and Networks, Advanced Algorithms, Image, and Multimedia Processing, Databases, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Data Science and Computing in Education.
- Advances in High-Performance Computing
- Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks
- Network Security
- Social Media and Networking
- Multi-Core Processing
- Databases and Data Mining Applications
- Distributed Databases
2. Advances in Data Science
- Mathematical, Probabilistic and Statistical Models and Theories
- Machine Learning Theories, Models and Systems
- Knowledge Discovery Theories, Models and Systems
- Manifold and Metric Learning
- Deep Learning and Deep Analytics
- Scalable Analysis and Learning
- Heterogeneous Data/Information Integration
3. The advance of Artificial Intelligence in Interdisciplinary Areas
- Application of hybrid artificial intelligence approaches for hydraulic problems.
- Using artificial neural networks for estimation of the energy consumption obtained by dams and hydropower plants.
- Swarm intelligence for the optimum weight of the structures.
- Metaheuristic optimization algorithm in design optimization of 2D and 3D steel or concrete structure.
- Genetic programming for large-scale civil engineering problems.
4. Advances in Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Active Machine Learning
- Manifold Learning
- Fuzzy Learning
- Kernel-Based Learning
- Genetic Learning
- Hybrid Models
- Fuzzy Approaches to Parameter Estimation
Interested candidates can submit their abstracts by clicking here.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: Aug 15
- Selection and Final confirmation: Oct 31
- Camera-ready paper submission: Nov 15
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might be interested in this post: Conference on Recent Innovations in Science, Engineering & Technology