International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies and Technology-enhanced Learning organized by IEEE Computer Society and IEEE Technical Committee on Learning Technology.
New trends in technologies, such as data analytics, cloud computing, maker spaces, 3-D printing, wearable technologies, augmented reality and intelligent systems are just a few examples of technologies investigated for their potential to transform teaching, learning and assessment both in formal education (at all levels) and informal learning.
The 18th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies (ICALT 2018) is scheduled from Jul 9th(Mon) to Jul 13th(Fri) 2018 at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay), India.
Call for Papers
We invite submission of papers reporting original academic or industrial research in the area of on Advanced Learning Technologies and Technology-enhanced Learning. There are fourteen tracks in ICALT 2018:-
- Technologies for Open Learning and Education (i-OPENLearn)
- Adaptive and Personalized Technology-Enhanced Learning (APTeL)
- Wireless, Mobile, Pervasive and Ubiquitous Technologies for Learning (WMUTE)
- Digital Game and Intelligent Toy Enhanced Learning (DIGITEL)
- Computer Supported Collaborative Learning (CSCL)
- Technology Enhanced Language Learning (TELL)
- Big Data in Education and Learning Analytics (BDELA)
- Technology-Enhanced Science, Technology, Engineering and Math Education (TeSTEM)
- Technology Supported Education for People with Disabilities (TeDISABLE)
- Artificial Intelligence and Smart Learning Environments (AISLE)
- Technology Enabled Learning of Thinking Skills (TELoTS)
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Worlds in Education and Training (ARVWET)
- Motivational and Affective Aspects in Technology-enhanced Learning (MA-TEL)
- Applications of Semantic Web technologies for Learning (SW-EL)
The expected types of submissions include:
- Full paper: 5 pages
- Short paper: 3 pages
- Posters: 2 pages
Please submit your manuscript using the EasyChair Conference System, here.
For more details, visit here.
- Submissions of papers: Jan 31
- Authors’ Notification on the review process: Mar 15
For any queries, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org