CfP: IEEE Conference on Innovations in Information and Communication Technology @ St. Peter’s College, Avadi [Tamil Nadu, Apr 25-26]: Submit by Mar 25
About the Institution
St.Peter’s College of Engineering and Technology, a co-educational Institution was established by Lakshmi Saraswathi Educational Trust in the year 2008. The Institution aims to impart knowledge to the students for developing their intellectual powers and talents.
This Institution provides education in various engineering disciplines, focuses on effective and innovative teaching and learning practices. Our Institution also consistently encourages Industry-Institution interaction.
About the Conference
This Conference is an ideal forum for researchers to share their findings and thoughts with their fellow researchers across the world. It will also serve as a platform for fruitful interaction among Research Scholars, Scientists, Academicians and members in the Industry.
The main objective of this conference is to create awareness and to provide a perfect platform for the participants to upgrade their knowledge and experience. It also paves way to discuss and to disseminate the knowledge in recent developments, challenges and emerging trends in the fields of Information and Communication technologies.
Topics of Interest
Artificial Intelligence and Neural Networks
4G and 5G communications
Automated Software Engineering
Service Oriented Architecture
Advance Computer Architecture
Computer and Mathematical Modelling
Mobile and Pervasive Computing
Fuzzy Systems and Soft Computing
Security and Cryptography
Natural Language Processing
Information and Knowledge Management
Parallel and Distributed Computing
Data Mining & Warehousing
Extended date for Submission of full length paper by email: 25-03-2019
Intimation of acceptance by email: 05-04-2019
Camera ready paper submission: 10-04-2019
Submission of registration fees: 15-04-2019
- Submit the paper in IEEE template in MS word through email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conference content will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases
- Manuscript should not exceed 6 pages in length.
- All submitted papers will go through plagiarism check process.
- Manuscript should not contain embedded links, images, header and footer.
- All authors of the selected papers are required to sign and submit the copyright form.
- At least one of the authors of the accepted paper should register for the conference and present their work.
- The cover page of the paper must contain the following
- Title of the paper and Name of the author(s)
- Name of the College, University & Affiliation of the author(s)
- Complete postal address with email-id and telephone numbers
|Delegate category||Non IEEE members||IEEE members|
|Students (both UG & PG)||Rs.4,000/-||Rs.3,500/-|
|Faculty & Research Scholars||Rs.5,000/-||Rs.4,500/-|
E-mail : email@example.com
For full details, visit the official website by clicking here.
About the Author