About the Conference
The Conference is an ideal forum for researchers to share their findings and thoughts with their fellow researchers across the world. The main objective of this conference is to create awareness and also to provide a perfect platform for the participants to upgrade their knowledge and experience and to discuss on the ways to disseminate the awareness of the latest developments and advances in the field of Engineering and Technology.
This conference will serve as a platform for fruitful interaction among research scholars, scientists and academicians. This conference reflects the current focus on global research, recent developments, challenges and emerging trends in the field of Information, Communication.
Open to all across the globe.
Sri Sai Ram Engineering College, Chennai,
The authors are invited to submit their original unpublished work in the following areas. Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Computing Technologies
- Communication Technologies
To view the list of sub-topics, click here.
- Authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in the topics related to the conference.
- It is required that the manuscript follows the standard IEEE camera-ready format (IEEE standard format, double column, 10-point font).
- Submissions must include title, abstract, keywords, author and affiliation with email address.
- Please double-check the paper size in your page setup to make sure you are using the letter-size paper layout (8.5 inch X 11 inch).
- The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers.
To refer to IEEE Templates, click here.
To submit, click here.
- At least one author of an accepted paper should register for the conference. (The cost of registration includes conference kit, participation in all the activities of the conference, lunch and snacks.)
- Co-authors can attend and avail participation certificates by paying Rs.1, 000 /- , provided one author of the same paper is registered by paying full registration fee.
- Separate Registration forms for Author and Co-Author(s), Only Registered co-Authors have to submit the Co-author Registration form.
- Authors are requested to send IEEE copyright form, Registration forms, Camera ready paper (both in .doc and .pdf xpress) and Scanned copy of Bank transfer details in a single Zip file. The file should be named as ICCCT19_PAPERID.(Ex. ICCCT19_92).
Limited hostel accommodation is available for outstation participants and provided on payment basis following the college norms. The participant has to intimate in advance for availing the accommodation. Bus routes and timings are available.
- Full paper Submission: 20th Dec,2018
- Notification of Acceptance: 25th Jan, 2019
- Final Paper Submission: 2nd Feb, 2019
- Conference Dates: 21st & 22nd Feb 2019
Dr. T. Sheela,
Mobile: +91-87545 02225
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org