International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing – ICCSP’ 19 will take place in Melmaruvathur, Tamilnadu, India on 4th, 5th & 6th of April 2019 and will be hosted by Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Adhiparasakthi Engineering College in association with IEEE.
The idea of the conference is to bring together the Scientists, Scholars, Engineers, Industrialists, and Students from in and around the world to present the on-going research activities and hence to foster research relations between universities and industries. This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas, applications, and experiences, to establish research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
Experts from India and abroad are expected to participate in this conference. We will be happy to have you as one of the honorable participants in the conference by presenting your research work. We shall be grateful to receive your suggestions towards the conference.
Call for Papers
Emerging Technologists, Scientists, Professionals and Research scholars are invited to present their original work, findings, and experience as technical papers in the conference under the below-mentioned sub-themes. The conference includes the following scope:
Information and Coding Theory
Cognitive Radio Networks
Next Generation Networks
Optical Networks and Systems
Wireless and Wireline Networks
Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks
Underwater Wireless Networks
- Signal Processing:
Signal Processing for Communications
Detection and Estimation
Image and Video Signal Processing
For the complete list of topics, visit here.
Paper Submission Guidelines
- At the time of submission, the authors are required to make sure that the PDF file and the Submission System registration page of a paper have the same list of authors.
- All submissions should be written in English with a minimum and maximum paper length of five (5) and seven (7) printed pages (10-point font), respectively, including figures.
- Manuscripts should not contain page numbers, embedded links or notes, scanned images, headers, or footers.
- Last Date for Abstract and Full Paper Submission: Sep 5
- Last Date for Final Submission: Mar 12, 2019
For any queries, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org