The Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi is organizing The IEEE Conference on Advanced Networks & Telecommunication Systems (ANTS) from December 14 to 17, 2020.
IEEE ANTS is a premier IEEE forum on advanced networking and telecommunications topics. IEEE ANTS is financially and technically supported by the IEEE Communications Society. The distinguishing characteristic of IEEE ANTS is the promotion of an intense dialogue between academia and industry to bridge the gap between academic research, industry initiatives, and governmental policies.
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (aka. IIIT-Delhi or IIIT-D) was created as a State University by an act of Delhi Government (The IIIT Delhi Act, 2007) empowering it to do research and development, and grant degrees. In a relatively short time, it has earned an excellent reputation in India and abroad for being a center of quality education and research in IT and interdisciplinary areas.
- 5G & Beyond Technologies
- Cellular & Broadband Networks
- Ad hoc & Mesh Networks
- Sensor Networks
- Mobile Backhaul Networks
- High Altitude Networks
- Mobility Models & Mobile Networks
- Cognitive Radio Networks
- Optical Wireless (Free Space Optics)
- Device-to-Device (D2D)
- Social Network-Aware Wireless Network
- Spectrum Issues & Requirements
- Efficiency & Harvesting
- Internet-of-Things (IoT) Networks
- Cognitive IoT
- Edge Computing & Networking
- Airborne Networks
- Underwater Networks
- Software-Defined Networks (SDN)
- Cloud & Crowd Computing
- Smartphone Networked Apps
- Content Delivery Networks
- Big Data & Analytics
Call for Papers
To submit your papers online, click here.
After a double-blind review, all accepted and presented papers will appear in IEEE Xplore and indexed in SCOPUS, Google Scholar, and other major indexing.
- Last date for paper submission: July 20, 2020
- Acceptance Notification: October 5, 2020
- Final Submission: October 25, 2020
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.