IIT Kharagpur will be organizing the IEEE Asian Hardware Oriented Security & Trust Symposium (Asia HOST) from December 15 to 17, 2020.
AsianHOST highlights new results in the area of hardware and system security. Given the current uncertainty with travel and event organization restrictions caused by COVID-19, the AsianHOST 2020 will go ONLINE and the conference registration fee will be adjusted.
The Asian Hardware Oriented Security and Trust Symposium (AsianHOST) is an annual symposium that aims to facilitate the rapid growth of hardware-based security research and development. Another goal of this conference is to help build the hardware security community in the Asian and Pacific areas.
- Hardware-intrinsic security primitives (e.g., PUF and TRNG).
- Architectural and microarchitectural attacks and defenses
- Secure system-on-chip (SoC) architecture.
- Trusted platform modules and hardware virtualization.
- Side-channel attacks and countermeasures.
- Hardware Trojan attacks and detection techniques
- Security analysis and protection of Internet of Things (IoT)
- Hardware IP core protection and trust for consumer electronics systems and IoT.
- Security and trust in machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Automobile, self-drive and autonomous vehicle security
- 5G and physical layer security
- Hardware-assisted cross-layer security.
- Cyber-physical system (CPS) security and resilience.
- Metrics, policies, and standards related to hardware security
- Security verification at IP, IC, and system levels.
- Reverse engineering and hardware obfuscation.
- Supply chain risks mitigation including counterfeit detection & avoidance.
- Trusted manufacturing including split manufacturing, 2.5D, and 3D ICs
- Emerging nanoscale technologies in hardware security applications.
Call for Papers
- The page limit is 6 pages, double column, IEEE format, with a minimum font size of 9 points (preferably 10pt).
- Submissions must be anonymous and must not identify the authors, directly or indirectly, anywhere in the manuscript.
- To submit your papers online, click here.
- Registration of Title+Abstract: July 31, 2020
- Paper submission: Aug 7, 2020
- Paper Acceptance Notification: Oct 12, 2020
- Camera-ready version: Nov 12, 2020
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.