Summer Internship 2020: IDRBT Project Trainee Scheme [Stipend Rs. 7K/Month, Hyderabad]: Apply by March 6
About the IDRBT Project Trainee Scheme
The “IDRBT Project Trainee Scheme” (IPTS) offers internship opportunities for students, who have completed at least two years of graduation or are pursuing post graduation in highly reputed Institutions, to carry out various projects in the area of Banking Technology during the summer of 2020.
The specifics of the IPTS, which is aimed at providing exposure to emerging young talent in the niche area of Banking Technology, is as under:
- The Institute may offer Project Traineeships to students pursuing their graduation (after completion of a minimum of two years of studies) and post graduation in the areas of Computer Science and Information Technology in highly reputed Institutions such as IITs, IIMs, IIITs, NITs, Central Universities, ISB, TIFR, BITS, and similar Institutions
- These Project Traineeships are meant for carrying out a Project in the area of Banking Technology only. The minimum duration of the Project is two months
- The list of projects on offer during the summer of 2020 can be accessed here.
How to apply
- Students from the above Institutions interested to carry out any of the projects from the above list may apply to the Institute for Project Traineeship, clearly indicating their choice of projects. Students may indicate up to two projects in their order of preference and may apply for the “IDRBT Project Trainee Scheme” (IPTS) with the following:
- A Cover Letter
- A Detailed CV including the memorandum of marks in their area of specialization
- Name of two projects, in order of preference
- Letter of Recommendation from the student’s Institution
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their respective Institution.
- Applications may be sent by post/email to:
IDRBT Project Trainee Scheme (IPTS)
Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology
Castle Hills, Road No.1, Masab Tank, Hyderabad-500 057.
- The Institute will scrutinize the applications received and the selected candidates shall be informed by the Institute.
Last date of receipt of Applications for IDRBT Project Trainee Scheme (IPTS – Summer 2020) is March 06, 2020.
- There shall be continuous monitoring of the Project by the Faculty/Project Guide and the Institute would evaluate the progress/benefits, etc., of the project
- On completion of the Project, the Trainee shall make a presentation on the Project
- The Project Trainee shall also submit a report/working prototype/model to the Institute’s Library
- The Project Trainees Reports are published on the Institute’s website after a year
- IDRBT shall be free to use all the research and academic output as may be appropriately decided by the Institute
Stipend and Accommodation
- The Institute pays a stipend of Rs.7,000/- (Rupees Seven Thousand only) per month to the selected Project Trainees. In addition, the Institute provides the following facilities to the Project Trainees:
- Free Shared Accommodation Facility at the Institute’s Quarters at Begumpet
- Free Lunch and Dinner Facility in the Institute’s Canteen
- Library Facility during the working hours of the Institute.
Phone: +91 (40) 2329 4000/4999
Fax: +91 (40) 2353 5157
Click here for the official website.
Note: If you are selected for this programme, please share your experience at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)