The Institute for Development & Research in Banking Technology Post Doctoral Fellowship (IPDF) aims to widen the human resources base of researchers in Banking Technology by drawing candidates with a keen interest in carrying out research and resolving various technology issues related to Banking.
IDRBT Post Doctoral Fellows shall bring with them in-depth knowledge in their area and would utilize it to work out IT-based solutions in various areas of Banking Technology. They would carry out research in one of the following areas or any other technology area, relevant to banking, and acceptable to the IDRBT:
- Financial Networks and Applications
- Electronic Payments and Settlement Systems
- Security Technologies for the Financial Sector
- Financial Information Systems and Business Intelligence
- Ph. D. in Computer Science, Networks, Security or in an above-cited area, and within three years of being awarded the Ph. D. degree or those who have submitted their Ph. D. thesis
- Ph. D. of the candidate and the proposed research should be in the areas relevant to IDRBT
- Has sufficient IT background in terms of knowledge and utilization of IT systems, tools and techniques
- Has a flair for Research and Development based problems-solving
- Accepted research publications in high-impact journals
- Not beyond 35 years of age.
- Candidates who have pursued the Institute’s Ph.D (Research Fellow) Programme are not eligible for IPDF.
The duration of the IPDF will not normally be more than two years and extendable by a maximum of one more year, if the performance is outstanding.
Monthly Post Doctoral Fellowship of Rs. 54,000/- during the first year; Rs 57,000/- per month during the second year and Rs 60,000/- per month during the third year, provided the fellowship is extended beyond two years.
Applicants are invited to send a research proposal of not over 2500 words, clearly detailing the deliverables, along with the curriculum vitae and duly-filled application form.
For any queries, contact
Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology
Castle Hills, Road No.1, Masab Tank,
Phone: +91 (40) 2329 4000/4999