IDFC FIRST Bank is offering scholarships to students enrolled into first year of two year full-time MBA programmes in academic session 2019-21. The need-based scholarship programme is aimed at helping students to cover tuition fees of their MBA programme. The scholarship applications are allowed from selected 150 B-Schools across India.
IDFC FIRST Bank Scholarship applicants must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Open for Indian Nationals residing in India only.
- Gross annual family income from all sources should be less than or equal to Rs 6 Lakhs p.a
- Applicable for students enrolled in first year of batch of 2019-21 of MBA degree (or its equivalent)
- Applicant should be enrolled in any of the MBA colleges mentioned on this list.
- Only students studying in 1st year of 2-year full-time MBA programmes at selected MBA/PGDM colleges are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme
The selected MBA students will be awarded a scholarship sum of INR 2,00,000 (INR 1.00 Lakh/year) over the duration of their MBA programme.
How to apply
Apply online at this page.
The scholarship will be awarded based on the financial needs of the applicants. The scholars will be selected based on first-level shortlisting of candidates followed by telephonic/personal interview.
- Application opening date: June 06, 2019
- Application deadline: July 31, 2019
- The results of this scholarship will tentatively be declared in August, 2019
For any queries, contact email@example.com.
Click here for the official notification.