IDEX is developing the next wave of “social intrapreneurs” who will support, lead and advance the work of socially-focused enterprises around the world.
IDEX Fellows undergo six months of leadership and business development training by working full-time for social enterprises across India. They are seeking young professionals (ages 21-35) who have a track record of leadership and are seeking to use their education and skills to address social and economic challenges for under-served populations.
- Monthly stipend
- Pre-departure Virtual Training
- Monthly capacity building workshops
- An advising program that pairs fellows with local resident mentors
- A one-week Orientation in Bangalore, India to begin the fellowship
- Professional development and personal support from a dedicated in-country program manager
- Post-fellowship support
- Internationally recognized professional certification in Social Enterprises
- Application Deadline – March 15, 2018
- Early Bird Application Deadline – January 20, 2018
- Fellowship Start Date – July 2, 2018
- Fellowship End Date – December 21, 2018
IDEX Fellows come from a wide range of educational and professional backgrounds, as each individual fellowship position requires different specific skills. Ideal candidates will possess:
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of work experience
- Proven track record of leadership responsibilities
- A passion and desire to work in emerging markets and use social enterprise principles to solve global issues
- An ability to quickly adapt and work in resource constrained environments
- Desire to engage in an intense professional development experience while applying creative solutions to deepen impact
Click here to sign up and apply.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 3rd Floor, Padmavati Complex,
#2, 80 Feet Road, Opposite NGV Indoor Stadium,
Koramangala, 8th Block, Bengaluru – 560095.