Applications are invited for IDEX Fellowship Program (January 2022) for professionals. The last date of application is 31 October 2021.
About IDEX Fellowship
The IDEX Fellowship Program is a 6 month virtual program (approx. 8 – 10 hours per week) designed to to equip and train professionals with the functional skills required to cater to the growing demands of impact based work and focus on the practical tools and resources to operate virtually for a successful career in social impact and entrepreneurship.
We understand that IDEX Fellows come from a wide range of educational and professional backgrounds and therefore each fellow will have a unique learning style and may have more or less experience with certain topics that are covered. The program itself is configured to meaningfully work for a mix of professionals at different stages in their careers and allows a level of customisation to suit individual pursuits.
We are seeking professionals who have a proven track record of leadership and are seeking to use their education and skills to address social and economic challenges for under-served populations.
- The program is open to early, mid and senior-level professionals looking to equip themselves with the tools and resources to work effectively in a virtual environment and a deep desire to engage in an intense professional development experience supported by key theory and practical subject knowledge training while applying creative solutions to deepen the impact.
- They are seeking professionals who have a proven track record of leadership and are seeking to use their education and skills to address social and economic challenges for under-served populations.
- Suitably designed for early, mid and senior level professionals looking to equip themselves with the tools and resources to work effectively in a virtual environment and a deep desire to engage in an intense professional development experience supported by key theory and practical subject knowledge training while applying creative solutions to deepen impact
- Each Fellow will gain access to the online learning labs; consulting projects with social enterprises from across the globe; inner journey discoveries; virtual coffee sessions with sector experts; live community engagement with 300+ alumni; and one-on-one meetings with mentors-in-residence and subject matter experts.
- Fellows have the opportunity to align themselves more purposefully with the next step of their career growth curve through the Insight Project Development Phase.
- Organisations nominating employees have the opportunity to participate as one of the learning lab case challenges where the Cohort works with a senior member or founder to develop real world solutions to an existing problem statement in your organisation.
True to our social enterprise training, IDEX has innovated upon mobilising additional resources to enable granting greater scholarships on the program tuition. We are now assuring IDEX Scholarships from a minimum of USD 1000 upto a maximum of USD 4000 (reduced on program tuition of USD 5950) to all selected candidates/ employee nominations from organisations, which may be comfortably paid as :
- Option 1: Single Installment (attracts no additional administrative fees)
- Option 2 : Multiple installment options over 6 months (administrative fees of 5% apply on balance after each payment)
- Adding professional credibility while accessing relevant and progressive Professional Development Learning Labs covering themes of Human-Centered Design, Resource Mobilization, Monitoring & Evaluation, Communication Strategies.
- Subject Matter Experts, seasoned professionals, and thought leaders in their respective fields engaging you in Capacity Building Sessions at a group and individual level
- Exposure to invaluable professional networks and alumni network opportunities
- Internationally recognized Professional Certification in Social Enterprise
- Professionally attested experience letters detailing project engagement with global impact organizations
- Post Fellowship Support and a global family for life!
Click here to view the official notification of IDEX Fellowship Program (January 2022) for Professionals.
You may also be interested in: