Ideas are now invited from Young innovators and Social Impact leaders for the AdamStart COVID-19 Challenge 2020. In response to the current world Pandemic spread across the globe, they are reaching out to all the Stakeholders in the AdamStart Global Network and beyond and they need your ideas.
The world needs your solutions. With the increasing number of cases and death globally, there is an urgent need for solutions to tackle this pandemic. This is an opportunity for you to make a real impact.
AdamStart is an international platform setup by Queens Young Leader, Board Advisor of the Queen’s Commonwealth Trust and social-entrepreneur Mr. Adam Bradford. Mr. Bradford is an English social and political activist, entrepreneur, and business adviser. He has acted as an adviser to young entrepreneurs internationally and worked to develop entrepreneurship initiatives in the United Kingdom.
- Inform: Ideas that will be coordinating with global response authorities to make sure people have actionable, fact-checked and relevant information around COVID-19. Your Idea must solve: “How might we rapidly inform and empower communities around the world to stay safe and healthy during the COVID-19 outbreak?”
- Identify: To aid the global authorities fight to identify more cases of Coronavirus, we are looking for ideas that can easily identify COVID19 with minimal close contact, to prevent health works from becoming potential hosts. Your idea must be simple, fast to build and cost-effective.
- Protect: Share management of safe distance modules, innovative protection concepts, accessible production of decontamination solutions from local resources & methods for quantitative analysis of the dynamics of the spread of the virus.
- Care: We are looking for community projects that will help provide help to those who need it. From Spreading testing kits and moving food items to activate young people to commit to practicing #SocialDistancing and stopping the spread of false news.
- Access to capital funding.
- 1-year support and mentoring
- PR and Marketing Support Package
- Access to Adamsmart Global leader Package
- Be a young person as a founder (Between 18-29 years)
- Open youths from any part of the world
- The idea must be innovative with a clear sustainability plan
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
How to Apply?
To submit your proposals, click here. The last date to submit your proposals is April 15, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.