Delhi University Innovation Council invites innovative Ideas from students of different colleges/ departments/centers of the University of Delhi for the Idea Competition 2019, to solve the problems related to at least two/all of the following themes:
- Agriculture & Rural Development.
- Health Care.
- Others (Real life, ground level problems).
- Novelty of Idea
- Innovation Methodology
- Societal Impact
- Market Potential
- A team of a minimum of 2 members and maximum 6 members has to send their ideas in one of the following formats:
- powerpoint presentation (4 – 5 slides).
- word document (1 – 2 pages).
- video (max 5 min).
2. The first page/ slide of the submission must have the Team Name, Team Members Name, Email ID, Mobile No., Course and Year, Institution.
3. A team may have members from different colleges/departments/centers of the University of Delhi but they must be currently enrolled in any of the courses of the University of Delhi.
4. The submissions have to be mailed to email@example.com.
The subject line must have [THEME] [TEAM NAME] [TITLE] Idea Competition and in the body of the mail mention the Team Name, Team Members Name, Email ID, Mobile No., Course and Year, Institution.
Evaluation Process Details:
- Selected applicants will be invited to give a presentation to the Evaluation Committee based on their idea in the first/ second week of April.
- Two or more Ideas per theme will be Shortlisted by Evaluation Committee and displayed at a proof of concept exhibition event.
- After Proof of Concept, selected ideas are required to present their business plan with market analysis/ survey to the evaluation committee. Ideas would be further shortlisted for Innovation competition.
- After Business Plan Development, applicants have to further consolidate their idea and prepare a prototype. This would be carried out under the guidance of a mentor(s)/ domain expert. Selected Ideas after this round will go to Regional Exhibition.
- Success stories of Regional Exhibition will be showcased in New Delhi. Best ideas selected at the national level will be awarded by MHRD Innovation Cell.
Call: 9811863312, 8527932105 or visit http://innovationcouncil.du.ac.in.