“Rangotsav 2018, With the Color of Green” is a unique effort by the students of Department of Polymer & Surface Engineering of ICT Mumbai to pool the talent of the entire country on a single platform to present the recent trends in Polymer & Coating Technology.
The primary objective of this APC-Rangotsav conference is to provide a common platform for scientists, technologists, academicians and industrialists, to exchange their ideas and disseminate the knowledge on the developments taking place in various fields of Polymer and Coating Technology. This serves as a platform for young, inquisitive minds to interact with the leading scientists engaged in basic, applied and advanced research in the areas of their interest.
It is an effort to provide a platform for better interaction amongst students of Paints & Polymer Technology and the various associations and allied Industries as well.
- Paper and Poster Presentation: APC-RANGOTSAV provides national level platform to the students for presenting their research work in front of experts in the form of poster & paper presentation.
- Industry Defined Problems: This event connects the students with real life problems of industries, giving them opportunities to solve it in a best possible way.
March 6 – March 7
Institute of Chemical Technology, Nathalal Parekh Marg, Near Khalsa College, Matunga, Mumbai, 400019, Maharashtra, India.
Click here to register.
- Pratiket Bamane +91-99708 75581
- Vinayak Kamble +91-80970 64248
- Pramod Nikam +91-96572 94909
- Arjit Gadgil +91-98604 06592