Scientist B posts are to be filled up on purely temporary basis at the Socio-Behavioural & Health Systems Research (SBHSR) Division, ICMR Headquarters, New Delhi in two National Task Force Projects, “Improving the health care access and quality in the context of achieving Universal Health Coverage (UHC) among scheduled tribes: implementation research” and “Improving the capacity of the health system and community for screening and management of some non- communicable diseases among scheduled tribes: implementation research”
Two Posts of Scientist-B (Non-Medical)
1 class Master Degree (Anthropology / Public Health) from a recognized university with 2 years of experience OR 2 class Masters + PhD degree (Anthropology/ Public Health) from a recognized university
- health research in tribal areas
- handling big data sets with working experience in SPSS
- qualitative research
- scientific writing with evidence of publications in peer-reviewed journals.
Rs 48,000 pm + HRA
Coordinating the work of the above two projects in nine and six participating centres of the study, respectively. Compiling and analysis of both qualitative and quantitative data and imparting training to the project staff of the participating centres are the job requirements, in addition to supporting administrative and accounts of the project.
How to Apply?
The interested candidates possessing the above qualifications may send their application with detailed CV along with certificates showing the qualifications and experience and reprints of publications by email or post to Dr. B. V. Babu, Room No. 416, Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Ansari Nagar, New Delhi (110 029) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, by 17 August 2020, 5.30 pm.
General Information/ instructions
- The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- The appointment is terminable with one month notice from either side without assigning any reason.
- The selected candidate will have no claim for regular appointment under ICMR or continuation of his/ her services in any other project. Benefits of provident fund, CCA, Leave travel concession etc., medical claim are not admissible.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Age relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC will be as per Govt. rules.
- Candidates having essential and desired experience should able to produce evidence
For more details visit the link given below: