The ICMR-NIRT is now offering an online course for Doctors on TB. Manage TB is an online course designed to provide basic information about TB and its management. The participants will be provided with an overview of the extent of the TB burden globally and nationally, its pathogenesis, diagnostic modalities, treatment regimens, prevention strategies and efforts towards TB elimination. National and International guidelines will be elaborated on and new TB drugs, vaccines and diagnostics will be introduced.
We expect that this course to be very useful to Doctors both in public and private sector in their day to day practice in diagnosing and treating TB patients according to recommended standards.
Medical practitioner with a MBBS degree from recognized University.
20 hours in 8 weeks.
Mode of Learning:
- Video lectures.
- Case/panel discussions.
- Demonstration laboratory videos.
- Reading material/MCQs.
- This online course is free.
- However if the participant wishes to get a certificate he/she has
to undertake an exam.
- Final exam (in-person, invigilated, currently conducted in India)
is mandatory for certification and has.
- INR Rs.1100 as exam fee.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply.
- Last Date of Registration: August 26, 2018.
- Course Starts: August 27, 2018.
- Course Ends: October 18, 2018.
- Date of Exam: October 28, 2018.
Phone: +91 44 28369500
For further details on the same, click here.