Applications are invited in the prescribed format for appearing in the walk-in-written test/ personal discussion for the post of Senior Research Fellow at the ICMR- Natural Institute of Research in Environmental Health (NIREH), Bhopal.
National Institute for Research in Environmental Health (NIREH), Bhopal, is one of the permanent institutes of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), a Government of India’s apex autonomous organization for bio-medical research in the country.
Postgraduate degree in basic sciences or graduate/ post-graduate degree in the professional courses selected through any one of the following:
- Scholars who are selected through the National Eligibility Test – CSIR, UGC NET, GATE, and equivalent examinations
- The selection process through National level examinations conducted by central government departments and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, AICTE, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc.
- Minimum 2 years’ research experience (as of the date of the interview).
- Research experience preferred in the field of nano-bio sensors or translational nano-sciences as evidence by NCBI indexed publications.
Rs. 40,600/- pm (Rs. 35,000/- + 16% HRA)
- The walk-in-interview will be held from 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon on 21st December 2020 (Monday).
- To download the application form, click here.
- Incomplete application, application not submitted in prescribed format and application without supportive
documents shall be summarily rejected.
- All posts are contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
- The above posts are to be filled up on a purely temporary and contractual basis, co-terminus with the project & the candidate will have no right to claim for Permanent Employment under ICMR-NIREH or continuation of his/ her services in any other project.
For full notification, click the link below.