Applications are invited for various positions to be filled up on purely temporary basis by a walk-in-interview under the department of Health Research scheme entitled “Establishment of a Network of Laboratories for Managing Epidemics and Natural Calamities” at Regional Virus Research and Diagnostic Laboratory as per the Department of Health Research, Government of India.
National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases or NICED (also known as ICMR-NICED) is an Indian medical institute that conducts research and develops prevention and treatment and control strategies related to enteric diseases and HIV/ AIDS.
The post details are given below.
1. Research Scientist-I (Medical) (01)
- MBBS/ BDS/ B.V.Sc. & AH recognized by MCI/ DCI/ VCI respectively or BDS/ B.V.Sc degree with one year experience.
- MD in the related subject from a recognized university for candidates with a first-class relevant degree.
- Additional Post-doctoral research/ training experience in relevant subjects in recognized institute(s).
- Knowledge of Computer Applications or Business Intelligence tools/ Data Management.
- Two years of R&D/ Teaching experience.
Rs. 65,000/- (fixed) per month.
2. Laboratory Technician (01)
B.Sc./ Intermediate with a diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology OR High School with 5 years of Laboratory Experience.
Rs. 25,000/- (fixed) per month.
The appointment will be on a contractual basis for a period of one year and renewable for subsequent years based on the performance/ progress shown until the closure of the project.
Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may report on September 4, 2020, at ICMR-National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases (NICED II Building within ID & BG Hospital Campus), P-33, C.I.T. Road, Scheme – XM, Kolkata- 700010.
Candidates must report by 11 am along with an application addressed to the Director, ICMR-NICED, Bio-data showing academic record from Matriculation onward, experience, recent passport size photograph pasted on the application and attested copies of relevant certificates.
For full notification, click the link below.