One of the major mandates of ICMR and DHR is to augment capacity strengthening of Indian scientists. This ICMR-DHR international fellowship program is intended to create a pool of talented health research personnel by facilitating advanced training and exposure to the latest advancements in knowledge through interaction with the international scientists in emerging areas of clinical/medicine/health sciences.
Short Term International Fellowships for Senior Indian Biomedical Scientists
- Duration of Fellowships: Two weeks to 3 months
- Number of Fellowships: Twenty five (25) fellowships per year
- Age limit: Below 57 years as on last date of receipt of application
Long Term International Fellowships for Young Indian Biomedical Scientists
- Duration of Fellowships: 6 to 12 months
- Number of Fellowships: Forty (40) fellowships per year
- Age limit: Below 45 years as on last date of receipt of application
- The applicant should be a citizen of India and working in the country.
- The applicant should possess an M.D/M.S/Ph.D degree (M.D./ M.S./ M.D.S. or MBBS/BDS/ MVSc./ M.Sc./M.Pharma/M.Tech or equivalent with Ph.D. in health / biomedical research) with at least fifteen years of experience (for availing the fellowship for 15 days) and atleast ten years of experience (for availing the fellowship for 1-3 months) in teaching/research in a recognized Institute after obtaining the requisite qualification.
- Applications should be submitted online through the website portal of ICMR/DHR.
- Click here to Apply.
- Last date of receipt of applications: 15th December, 2019
For any queries, contact
Indian Council of Medical Research
V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan,
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029, India
Ph: 91-11-26588895 / 91-11-26588980, 91-11-26589794