One of the major mandates of ICMR and DHR is to augment the capacity strengthening of Indian scientists. This ICMR-DHR international fellowship program is intended to create a pool of talented health research personnel by facilitating advanced training and exposure to the latest advancements in knowledge through interaction with the international scientists in emerging areas of clinical/medicine/health sciences.
- Short Term International Fellowships for Senior Indian Biomedical Scientists
- Duration of Fellowships: Two weeks to 3 months
- Number of Fellowships: Twenty-five (25) fellowships per year
- Age limit: Below 57 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
- Long Term International Fellowships for Young Indian Biomedical Scientists.
- Duration of Fellowships: 6 to 12 months;
- Number of Fellowships: Forty (40) fellowships per year;
- Age limit: Below 45 years as on the last date of receipt of application
- The applicant should be a citizen of India and working in the country.
- The applicant should possess an M.D/M.S/Ph.D degree (M.D./ M.S./ M.D.S. or MBBS/BDS/ MVSc./ M.Sc./M.Pharma/M.Tech or equivalent with Ph.D. in health / biomedical research) with at least fifteen years of experience (for availing the fellowship for 15 days) and at least ten years of experience (for availing the fellowship for 1-3 months) in teaching/research in a recognized Institute after obtaining the requisite qualification.
- The application should be forwarded by the Employer/Head of the Institution with a statement that the candidate will be considered as a full-time employee of the Institution during the period of his/her fellowship
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
The last date to apply is December 15, 2019.
Phone Number: 26588895
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org