Applications are invited for a ten days National Research Methodology Workshop in History for PhD & PDF Scholars organised by Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR), from 1st – 10th August, 2019 in Delhi & 2nd -11th December, 2019 in Bangalore.
- The Research Scholars pursuing their Ph.D. and PDF in the field of History from recognized Universities/Institutions from all over India are eligible to apply for this workshop.
- Preference will be given to the Research Scholars who are registered for their Ph.D./PDF. The Applicants need to enclose the Ph.D/PDF Joining Letter along with the Application Form.
How to Apply
- Application form along-with brief academic CV, a Statement of Purpose (maximum 200 words) explaining why you wish to attend the workshop, two- passport size photographs, and educational qualification certificate (Date of Birth, PhD enrollment/award certificate/Post doctorate enrollment) should reach to:
Office of Member Secretary,
Indian Council of Historical Research,
35 Ferozeshah Road,
- A soft copy of the full application shall be sent at email@example.com.
- The last date for the submission of duly filled in application is 30th June, 2019.
For any queries, contact
Indian Council of Historical Research
Phone: +91 11 23382321 / +91 11 23386973