Applications are invited for ICGEB Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships 2021-22. The last date of application is 30 September.
About ICGEB Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships
ICGEB offers competitive Postdoctoral Fellowships in Life Sciences to highly motivated scientists wishing to pursue postdoctoral research in a world-class scientific environment.
The Fellowships comprise a very competitive package including stipend, health insurance and additional benefits. The most successful fellows will also be eligible, upon completion, to apply for ICGEB Early Career Research Grants to support their own research programmes as young PIs upon return to an ICGEB Member State.
Applicants must be nationals of an ICGEB Member State and may not apply for fellowships to be undertaken in their country of origin, unless they have been working abroad for, at least, the last 3 years and at the time of application.
Degree requirements: applicants should hold a recent PhD in Life Sciences or have at least 3 years research experience.
Preference is given to candidates below the age of 35.
Interested applicants can apply for the fellowship through this link.
Please note that you will be requested to upload the following documents (pdf files):
- Your full CV
- Academic records (PhD degree certificate, issued by the degree-granting University and bearing the official seal/s and signatures, to be submitted in the original language accompanied by an official English translation of each document).
- Written Statement from the ICGEB Group Leader
- A valid identification document (passport or identity card)
- English Certificate (TOEFL, Cambridge or similar). This document is not requested when scholastic education has been undertaken in English.
All submitted applications will be transmitted to the respective ICGEB Liaison Officer in the country of which you are a national for endorsement. Endorsement is a fundamental requirement for the Fellowship to be awarded. The ICGEB Fellowships Selection Committee will evaluate complete and endorsed applications received by the closing date.
The main criteria for selection include scientific excellence of the project, the qualities of the candidate’s CV and potential benefit for the home country. The candidates will be notified of the outcome by e-mail as soon as possible following the closing date for applications.
New Delhi (India): US$ 1,590.
2 years with the possibility of a 1-year extension.
New Delhi, India: 1 October 2021 / 1 February 2022.
Click here to view the official notification of ICGEB Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships 2021-2022.
You may also be interested in:
- Institute Postdoctoral Fellowship (Mathematics) at IIT Gandhinagar: Apply Now
- Nanyang Assistant Professorship 2022 at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore [Funding Available]: Apply by Sep 30