The International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB), New Delhi invites applications for two positions of Administrative Assistants (Engineering/ Maintenance) at the institute.
The International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB), established in 1983, is an international, intergovernmental organization conceived as a Centre of excellence for research, training, and technology transfer to industry in the field of biotechnology to promote sustainable global development.
Administrative Assistants (Engineering/ Maintenance) (02)
- ITI Draughtsman (Civil) with knowledge of Auto CAD (Civil) for the function of Engineering Support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline for the function of Maintenance Support.
- At least three years of experience in handling relevant field/ office responsibilities.
- Previous experience in an International Organization/ National Institutes/ Universities is an asset.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English communication and drafting skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Prioritizing incoming correspondence, including letters, E-mails.
- Knowledge and skills of office management systems and procedures.
Salary will be up to Rs 32,000/- p.m. depending upon experience and competence.
Twelve-months Special Service Agreement (SSA); renewable based on requirement and satisfactory performance
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Applications should be addressed to Personnel Unit, ICGEB, New Delhi, India E-mail.: email@example.com, quoting reference ND/ Admin/ 03-20 “Administrative Assistants Engineering/ Maintenance” no later than 30th September 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.