The International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB), New Delhi invites applications for the posts of Administrative Assistants at the institute.
The International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB), established in 1983, is an international, intergovernmental organization conceived as a Centre of excellence for research, training, and technology transfer to industry in the field of biotechnology to promote sustainable global development.
- The incumbent will be providing assistance to the Relevant Unit Head.
- The incumbent should have an outstanding ability of file management and documentation and must be capable of handling confidential and important correspondence.
- Working knowledge of SAP is mandatory for the Accounts Unit and knowledge of MS office – Word, Excel is mandatory for all other fields.
- Knowledge in handling office documentation.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline for procurement post.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce for Accounts Post.
- At least three years of experience in handling administrative responsibilities.
- Previous experience in an International Organization/ National Institutes/ Universities is an asset.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English communication and drafting skills.
- Prioritizing incoming correspondence, including letters, E-mails.
- Knowledge and skills of office management systems and procedures.
Six-months Special Service Agreement (SSA); renewable based on requirement and satisfactory performance.
Salary will be up to Rs 32,000/- p.m. depending upon experience and competence.
How to Apply?
Candidates are requested to submit their full CV together with a cover letter outlining the motivation for application and full contact details of three referees Personnel Unit, ICGEB, E-mail.: email@example.com, quoting reference ND/Admin/02-20 “Administrative Assistant”.
The last date to apply is September 4, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.