The ICFAI University, Dehradun is organizing the 2nd Edition of it’s National Model United Nations. The first edition of the Model United Nations was a huge success, with participants attending the conference from colleges throughout the nation.
This time, we strive hard to make this conference even better than the first edition. There are double the efforts, double the dedication in order to make this experience one of a lifetime. Register yourself for this amazing opportunity.
Dates & Venue
IMUN 2018 shall be held on the 14th & 15th of September 2018 at The ICFAI University Dehradun Campus, Rajawala Road, Selaqui, Dehradun – 248197
All college students from any branch/stream are eligible to participate. School Students above class 6th are eligible to participate.
IMUN 2018 will have a simulation of the following committees:-
- United Nations General Assembly: Social, Cultural & Humanitarian Committee: The Question of Extra-Judicial, Summary and Arbitrary Executions
- International Atomic Energy Agency: Implementation of the IAEA Safeguards in the Middle East
- All India Political Parties Meet: Electoral & Educational Reforms
- Stakeholders Meet: Outside Court settlement of the Ayodhya Dispute
- International Press: Photography & Journalism
The registration for IMUN 2018 can be done by filing up the Delegate Registration Form here.
The Registration Fee for the event is ₹1000 only. This fee is exclusive of the Accommodation Charges. Accommodation can be further availed by opting for the same and paying the charges. The Accommodation Charges are:
- Semi Deluxe Room: ₹800
- Deluxe Room: ₹1200
The payment can be made by a way of NEFT/RTGS at the following account:-
Bank: HDFC Bank
Branch: 56, Rajpur Road, Dehradun
A/C Number: 02252000003034
A/C Name: The ICFAI University Imprest Account
IFSC Code: HDFC0000225
Alternatively, the following payment modes can also be preferred:-
- Google Tez: 9507899678
- UPI: 9507899678@upi
For more information, queries or any other doubts, feel free to reach us out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can contact:
- Basuki Nath Pandey, Secretary-General: +91-7060471936
- Aditya Anand, Director-General: +91-7004651253
- Himani Agarwal, Deputy Secretary-General: +91-9559155554
- Ankit Raj, Under-Secretary-General, Delegate Affairs: +91-7979911072