ICAR is all set to conduct a training programme at Banaras Hindu University on Innovations in Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals for Management of Chronic Diseases on 21-20 January 2020.
Who can attend?
The training programme is open to Scientists/Teachers/Subject Matter Specialists/Professionals of ICAR Institute/ CAU/ SAU/ KVKs involved in research, development and extension programmes. A maximum of 25 participants will be selected based on their experience and area of work. One to two participants may be sponsored by each organization.
- Master’s degree in Agriculture Engg./ Food Process Tech./ Food Science & Tech./ Dairy Tech./ Postharvest Tech. with experience in Food Process Tech.
- Working in a position not below the rank of Scientist/Assistant Professor/ Lecturer/ Subject Matter Specialists or equivalent.
- Last date for receipt of application: 10.11.2019
- Intimation to selected candidates: 10.12.2019
- Confirmation by selected candidates: 15.12.2019
How to apply?
As per the ICAR instructions, the interested candidates should register and apply online through (capacity building programme) CBP portal as follows:
- Visit the website http://cbp.icar.gov.in.
- Login using your user ID and password. To create user ID use “create new account” link.
- After login, click on “ participate in training” link, choose the center and short training then click on apply and fill the proforma.
- Take a printout and send duly signed copy through proper channel to the Course Director by post as per the address- Centre of Food Science & Technology, Institute of Agricultural Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi- 221005.
Travel & Accommodation
- Participants will be paid travel fare to and fro through the shortest route from their respective institution to BHU, Varanasi and back journey by AC-II class train fare or bus as the case may be. TA to be paid on production of a certificate or ticket by the participant. No air fare will be provided.
- Boarding and lodging Free lodging and boarding will be provided to the participants as per the approved ICAR norms.
Dr. Arvind (Course Director)
Mob: +91 9793583702
Dr. Abhishek Dutt Tripathi (Course Coordinator)