The 2020 IC3 Regional Forum in Pathankot that will be hosted at Partap World School, Defence Road, Pathankot, Punjab on Saturday, 18th January 2020.
The IC3 Regional Forums are a series of one-day events in high schools across 8+ countries, organized by the IC3 Leadership committees.
The goal of the IC3 Regional Forums is to bring together school leaders (Principals), college counselors and teachers with university and industry delegates to discuss transition from high school to college and beyond. The focus is also on career and college counseling and admissions practices.
The IC3 Regional Forums feature insightful sessions that will focus on professional development for attendees. The forums will be a great platform to network, learn more about best practices and stay up-to-date with the latest trends in career and college counseling.
The tentative schedule for the day will be as follows:
• 8:00 am to 9:00 am: Arrivals, Networking and Registration
• 9:00 am to 10:00 am: Inauguration and Opening Keynote
• 10:00 am to 10:45 am: Session 1
• 10:45 am to 11:15 am: Networking Break + Tea/Coffee/Refreshments
• 11:15 am to 12:15 pm: Session 2
• 12:15 pm to 1:00 pm: University Exhibit/Planned Networking
• 1:00 pm to 1:45 pm: Networking Break + Lunch
• 1:45 pm to 2:45 pm: Session 3
• 2:45 pm to 3:15 pm: Networking Break + Tea/Coffee/Refreshments
• 3:15 pm to 4:00 pm: Session 4
• 4:00 pm to 4:45 pm: Closing Keynote
• 4:45 pm to 5:00 pm: Departures
To know the theme of the 2020 IC3 Regional Forums and/or to submit a session proposal for the 2020 IC3 Regional Forum in Pathankot
visit this page.
The registration for full-time employees/Principal/Career Counsellors/Senior PGT of high schools is free and there is a nominal fee for university and approved organization delegates. You can find more information and register on this page.
There is no restriction on the number of delegates that can come from one School but they will have to kindly register on the weblink mentioned in order allow the organisers to make necessary arrangements.
Also it is mandatory to register online if your delegates wish to attend the regional forum.
Once registered, you will receive regular emailers with updates on the Regional Forum like the schedule, speaker information, venue details etc. from the IC3 team.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9167873284 (IC3 Team Member) 9814050752 / 8725028849 ( Host School Member).
Click here for the official website.