About the Organiser
International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation is an American multinational technology and consulting company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with more than 350,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.
Youth Engagement Society (YES) empower youth through connections with successful role models by providing resources and opportunities to network with leaders and young professionals from various settings and careers.
About the Summit
IBM and Youth Engagement Society invite you to YES Youth Engagement Summit.
- Learn new and innovative technologies that literally run millions and millions of the world’s transactions.
- Discover how artificial intelligence powers enterprise computing and skills of the future.
- Learn about hot tech jobs of the future and check out the learning paths available for you to take charge of your tech career.
- Get started on a coding challenge that will enable you to earn badges, join invite-only events, and gain access to entry-level jobs in enterprise computing.
- Build your personal brand to control how others see you and talk about you when you are not in the room.
- Check out how you can pitch your own business idea like a pro.
How to Register?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.