Data science and machine learning skills continue to be in highest demand across industries, and the need for data practitioners is booming. Upon completing this Professional Certificate program, you will be armed with the skills and experience you need to start your career in data science and machine learning.
Through hands-on assignments and high-quality instruction, you will build a portfolio using real data science tools and real-world problems and data sets. The curriculum will cover a wide range of data science topics including: open source tools and libraries, methodologies, Python, databases, SQL, data visualization, data analysis, and machine learning. There is no requirement for prior computer science or programming knowledge in order to take this program.
Anyone with some computer skills and a passion for self-learning can succeed as we begin small and build up to more complex problems and topics.
With the tremendous need for data science and data analyst professionals in the market today, this program will jumpstart your path in data science and prepare you with a portfolio of data science deliverables to give you the confidence to take the plunge and start your data science career.
What you will learn
- Understand Python language basics and apply to data science
- Practice iterative data science using Jupyter notebooks on IBM Cloud
- Analyze data using Python libraries like pandas and numpy
- Create stunning data visualizations with matplotlib, folium and seaborn
- Build machine learning models using scipy and scikitlearn
- Demonstrate proficiency in solving real life data science problems
Courses in this Programme
- Python Basics for Data Science
- Analyzing Data with Python
- Visualizing Data with Python
- Machine Learning with Python: A Practical Introduction
- Data Science and Machine Learning Capstone Project
2-4 months, 60 – 99 hours of effort.
No prior computer programming experience required.
₹16,509, For the full program experience
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with edX via an affiliate programme.