About the Course
A growing number of exciting, well-paying jobs in today’s security industry do not require a college degree. This 8-course Professional Certificate will give you the technical skills to become job-ready for a cybersecurity analyst role. Instructional content and labs will introduce you to concepts including network security, endpoint protection, incident response, threat intelligence, penetration testing, and vulnerability assessment.
Throughout the program, you will use virtual labs and internet sites that will provide you with practical skills with applicability to real jobs that employers value, including:
- Tools: e.g. Wireshark, IBM QRadar, IBM MaaS360, IBM Guardium, IBM Resilient, i2 Enterprise Insight Analysis
- Labs: SecurityLearningAcademy.com
- Libraries: Python
- Projects: Investigate a real-world security breach identifying the attack, vulnerabilities, costs, and prevention recommendations.
There are 8 Courses in this Professional Certificate
- Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks
- Cybersecurity Roles, Processes & Operating System Security
- Cybersecurity Compliance Framework & System Administration
- Network Security & Database Vulnerabilities
- Penetration Testing, Incident Response, and Forensics
- Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Cybersecurity Capstone: Breach Response Case Studies
- IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Assessment
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.