IBM Applied AI Professional Certificate [2 Months, Online]: Register Now!
About the Professional Certificate
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is transforming our world. Whether you’re a student, developer, or a technology consultant, understanding AI and knowing how to create AI powered applications can give you an edge in your career. This Professional Certificate is designed to arm you with the skills to work as an AI Application Developer.
It will give you a firm understanding of AI, its applications, and its use cases. You will become familiar with IBM Watson AI services and APIs. Even if you have no programming background, you will be able to create AI driven chatbots as well as pick up practical Python skills to work with AI. The courses will also enable you to apply pre-built AI smarts to your products and solutions. A learner with no prior knowledge of AI will learn to design, build, and deploy AI-powered applications on the web.
Rather than create complex AI algorithms and interfaces from scratch, learners will use IBM Watson AI services and APIs to create smart applications with minimal coding. By the end of this Professional Certificate, learners will complete several projects that showcase proficiency in applying AI and building AI powered solutions.
What you will Learn?
- Data Science
- Deep Learning
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Machine Learning
- Watson AI
There are 6 Courses in this Professional Certificate
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson
- Building AI Powered Chatbots Without Programming
- Python for Data Science and AI
- Building AI Applications with Watson APIs
- Introduction to Computer Vision with Watson and OpenCV
- Joseph Santarcangelo Ph.D., Data Scientist at IBM IBM Developer Skills Network
- Yi Leng Yao MSc., Data Scientist, Software Engineer IBM Skills Network
- Sacchit Chadha Software Engineer @ IBM | Rising Computer Science Senior @ UWaterloo
- Rav Ahuja AI and Data Science Program Director IBM
- Tanmay Bakshi AI Evangelist & Watson Developer
- Antonio Cangiano Software Developer and Technical Evangelist IBM Developer Skills Network
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme
About the Author