About the Conference
The Indian Association of Life Skills Education (IALSE) is Organising the International Conference on Life Skills and Well-being of Children and Youth in the Digital World, which will be held in Lucknow, India from 9- 11 February 2018, hosted by Sri Jai Narain Post Graduate College, Lucknow and the Circle for Child and Youth Research Cooperation in India (CCYRCI).
The dramatic changes in global economies over the past few years have been matched with the transformation in technology and these are all impacting education, workplace and our personal life.
To cope with the increasing pace and change of modern life, children, youth, adults, leaders, parents, professionals all need new life skills such as the ability to deal with stress and frustration.
When an individual learns all the basic skills to cope with challenges individuals will feel more confident, motivated, and develop a positive attitude towards life, thus, make more mature and adult like decision, starts taking responsibilities for their actions and in turn refrain from risk taking and risky behaviour and become more useful people for the next generation.
This conference will aim at emphasizing the importance of life skills for the well being of various section of people especially children, youth, women, special people, elderly people, professionals, skilled and unskilled labour etc.
Call for Papers
1. Major Challenges of Life Skills Education in Digital World
2. Digitalization and well-being of children and youth
3. Life Skills for Happiness and Well-being of Special Children and Youth, Women and marginalized groups
4. Life Skills and University Level Education
5. Life Skills for Happiness and well-being of elderly and specially abled people
6. Government’s Programs and Policies of life skills education
7. Life Skills and mental health
8. Life skills for leisure and recreation
9. Life Skills for peace and well-being
10. Psychological, Social, Spiritual and Material well-being and life skills
Abstracts should be submitted only online at this link and an e-mail can be addressed directly to Director/ Organizing Secretary of the Conference at official e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
The conference will be classified into different sessions as given below for academic, administrative and technical convenience.
- Inaugural Session
- Plenary session
- Thematic Sessions
- Organized Symposia
- Panel Discussion
- Poster Presentations
- Valedictory Session
It will discuss the above issues in four plenaries. These are:
- Life skills, happiness and well-being of young people
- Life Skills, happiness and well-being of professional & entrepreneur
- Happiness and Well-being of women and patterns of life skills in various culture
- Digitalization, Life Skills and Well-being
- Social Scientists
- Researcher Scholars/ Researchers
- Government Representatives/Officials
- Members from Civil Societies
- Individuals interested in Life Skills, Adolescent and Youth related Research
- Trainers and Consultants on Life Skills
- Professional Social Workers and Activists
- Submission of abstracts: December 20, 2017
- Notification of acceptance: December 26, 2017
- Full paper submission: January 15, 2018
- Early bird registration: December 30, 2017