About Hybrid Content:
It is a Brand Identity Creation and Management firm and our major products and services include marketing tools like Brochures, Websites, Business Cards, Corporate Profiles, Print Advertisements, Company Logos, Planning Marketing Strategies, Offset Printing and Business Plans.
About the Scholarship:
- The Hybrid Content Post-Graduate Student Scholarship is an annual scholarship awarded to (up to) three deserving students looking to pursue a Post-Graduation (Masters Degree Level) Course from an Indian Government Owned University (Ex. The University of Mumbai, Delhi University etc.).
- The scholarship is awarded for the first year of education.
- The monetary value of the scholarship is Indian Rupees 40,000. This scholarship is limited to Indian Citizens Only.
Factors that will be considered while selecting candidates shall include but not be limited to the following:
- An exceptional command over the English language.
- Exceptional written and communication skills.
- Proven work experience (in any measure) prior to joining the masters level course.
- Participation in extra curricular activities during degree college.
- Most importantly, this is not a need based scholarship. An applicant must refrain from pleading financial inability.
- Students applying to Private / Deemed Universities or Institutes are not eligible.
Students who wish to apply are directed to enquire about the application process by dropping us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Last date for application to the 2017 Scholarship is 31st August 2017.
For further details, please visit the link given here