Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Human Resources (HR) Internship at Purplle.com.
Purplle is an Indian multi-brand beauty retailer selling cosmetic and wellness products. Founded by Manish Taneja and Rahul Dash, Purplle began as an online retailer in December 2011 and opened its first physical retail store at Phoenix Market City Kurla, Mumbai in January 2017.
- Post new positions on websites and job boards
- Assist with screening resumes and applications
- Coordinate interviews
- Assist in TA projects
- Track progress, priorities, and deadlines of TA various projects
- Employer Branding – End to end ownership of branding calendar and social media posts
- Bachelors/Masters degree
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
INR 5000 per month
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the Human Resources (HR) Internship at Purplle.com.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: