The Humphrey Fellowship is for professional who are interested in strengthening their skills in leadership through a mutual exchange of knowledge and understanding of issues of concern that is common in U.S. and Fellows’ home countries.
As it is a non-degree program , the Fellowship will offer opportunities for professional development through exclusive university courses , attending conferences, networking and practical work experiences.
Eligible Program Fields
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Economic Development
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Finance and Banking
- Higher Education Administration
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Human Resource Management
- Law and Human Rights
- Natural Resources, Environmental Policy, and Climate Change
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- Teaching of English as a Foreign Language
- Technology Policy and Management
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Urban and Regional Planning
Eligible Regions: Open to all.
- An undergrad degree
- Five years of full time professional experience
- Limited or no prior experience in the United States
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Record of public service in the community and
- Ability in English language
- Payment of tuition and fees at the host university that will be assigned
- Pre-academic English language training, if there is a requirement
- Maintenance allowance, including a one-time settling-in allowance
- Coverage for accident or sickness
- A book allowance
- Computer-subsidy for one time
- Air travel (international travel to and from the U.S. for the program and domestic travel to required program events)
- Professional Development allowance for professional activities, like field trips , professional visits and conferences.
Please contact with the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy or Bi-national Fulbright Commission in your country for further information about application procedures.
For more details, please visit here.