Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the HR Technology Internship at Zeta, Bangalore.
Zeta is a modern banking tech company under Directi Group of companies by founders Bhavin Turakhia and Ramki Gaddipati in 2015. The company provides an Omni Stack comprising modern credit and debit processing, BNPL, core banking and mobile experiences. Zeta provides its products to banks and fintechs globally.
About the Internship
As a Human Resources Technology intern, you will spend your time working on key HR projects and initiatives across the BU and get exposed to the various HR functions and processes.
You will own and drive projects across the BU. Work assignments will be exciting, challenging, and with a steep learning curve.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Partner with Business HR Teams, CoEs, and other stakeholders to identify, document, and execute existing HR processes on the HRMS.
- Identify areas of improvement in the existing HR processes.
- Understanding and executing actions and transactions on the HRMS tool.
- Support in HRMS configurations to be aligned with the actual HR Processes.
- Carry out System Audits to keep track of the HR processes and SLAs.
- Support in formalizing the To be processed for the HR activities that are currently happening offline.
- Identify scope of automation in the existing HR process that may be happening on the HRMS or offline.
- Support in identifying key data items and methodologies for integration of HRMS with other tools in the HR ecosystem.
- MBA in HR or a Good understanding of HR processes
- B.E/ B. Tech in IT/ CS or Good understanding of technology interfaces, and functioning of HRMS platforms.
- Well-versed with MS Suite/ Google suite products like MS Excel, Google Sheets etc.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.