Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the HR Specialist Internship at Amazon, Hyderabad.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
About the Internship
This internship is a project-based, educational opportunity intended to prepare driven students to enter Amazon’s Talent Acquisition organization full-time.
Interns are given a chance to learn and understand recruiting process execution by working with experienced senior management, business partners, as well as cross-functional recruiting teams.
This internship provides a 360-degree view of Amazon’s Talent Acquisition organization where you will see recruiting strategy and concepts come alive in a fast-paced environment that showcases everything that goes on behind the scenes and during the recruiting and onboarding process to ensure a high-quality candidate experience.
- Drive special projects/recruiting initiatives to build mechanisms which can result in meeting TA strategic imperatives. Conduct regular follow-up meetings with concerned stakeholders within TA team to determine the effectiveness of the planning and implementation of these initiatives.
- Propose ideas/interventions that can streamline/standardize current TA processes and improve effectiveness of the TA org.
- Gather market insights and industry best practices which can be adapted.
- What is expected from the individual?
- Ability to work with data, dive-deep, identify issues – analytical thinking is a must
- Ability to engage and collaborate with multiple stake holders from across different teams in Amazon
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office (i.e., Excel, Word)
- Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with high growth, ambiguous/changing circumstances, direction, strategy
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to show effective use of analytics and data as well as strong computer skills
- Bias for action and passion for rolling up sleeves and doing what it takes to “get it done”
- 3+ years’ experience in HR or related field
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Arts or Human Resources is a prerequisite for the job.
- Highly pro-active & customer-centric attitude Ability to prioritize & multitask High attention to detail Very well structured, organised, and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) Confident and skilled in using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) Comfortable working on own initiative
Degree in Human Resources will be a distinct advantage along with Certification in Recruitment Experience with in house Applicant Tracking Systems Experience in high volume scheduling for multiple site
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.