Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the HR Operations Internship Opportunity at Zycus, Mumbai.
Zycus is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions.
About the Internship
- Responsible for end to end HRMS management.
- Ensure timely & accurate updating of employee records in HRMS for e.g. employee shift timings, transfers, change of location, change of reporting, etc.
- Responsible for all the HRMS grievance management through HR helpdesk & maintaining harmonious employee relations.
- Timely updating HR policies & process in HRMS.
- Responsible for overall background verification process & coordination with the vendor for accurate & timely BGV reports.
- Maintaining Rewards & recognition records & ensuring smooth monthly meet coordination.
- Responsible for internal communication such as birthday celebration, organization announcements & employee engagement communications.
- Planning & & organizing employee engagement activities & coordination with vendor for all the locations.
- Responsible for end to end onboarding process from induction to IAP program & documentation & single point of contact for all the new joiners till the onboarding process complete.
- Maintaining claims & reimbursement records with rewards & recognition budgets for E.g. Manager Budgets, HOD budgets & employee R&R Budgets.
- Maintaining of complete MIS of Medical cards, employee personal information & other HR related MIS with accuracy & constantly updating the same.
- Coordination with HRBP’s in day today HR operations along with support in grievance handling.
- Providing all the HR related information’s & data to HR Manager & ensuring accuracy & timely deliverables.
- Responsible for handling Audit queries related to employee life cycle & BGV.
- 0 to 6 month of experience in HR operations
- MBA degree in Human resource from a reputed B school or university.
- Strong interpersonal skills & adept at employee relations including conflict resolution.
- Highly organized & self-driven.
- Good communication skills.
- Hands on experience using MS excel (VLOOKUP, pivot table, basic formulas)
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.