Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the HR Internship at Miratech.
Miratech helps visionaries to change the world. They are a global IT services and consulting company that brings together global enterprise innovation and start-up innovation.
About the Internship
They are looking to employ an enthusiastic and driven HR intern to assist our Staff Administration department with administrative and HR-related tasks.
The HR intern’s responsibilities include updating employee records, filing HR documents accordingly, initiating background checks for candidates. You should also be able to communicate with candidates and employees in accordance with internal procedures.
To be successful as an HR intern, you should be detail-oriented and able to demonstrate excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
- Assisting the Staff administration generalists in gathering candidates personal information.
- Assisting in backgroundchecks providing
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, or studying toward a degree in human resource management or related field.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong career opportunities for professionals
- A variety of international projects and mobility across projects
- Professional development support and professional certification opportunities
- Competitive compensation, advanced bonus systems
- Flexible work schedule with a possibility for teleworking
- Corporate, social and cultural events
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Recruiting Internship at Cargill, Bangalore [Jan 1- April 31]: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity (Electricity and Fuel Division) at TERI, Delhi: Apply by Dec 30